Dig Deep Into Your Business Computer Network With Computer Hut’s Technology & Security Assessment.
The Computer Hut’s Technology and Security Assessments allow us to dig deep into your network and find out what is slowing it down as well as expose any known vulnerabilities or threats it may currently have.
The technology assessment measures and rates the performance of your network, servers and computers in real-time situations. It will test and assess the utilization, connectivity, usage and average throughput of your system. This in-depth analysis identifies problems which can slow down the speed and accessibility of your technology resources as well as locate known vulnerabilities or risks. Once we complete your technology assessment, we can advise you on necessary upgrades for now and the future, so you can be ensured your technology is optimized for peak performance.
The Computer Hut’s Technology Assessment is automated. There are no installations required and we will provide you with in-depth reports, including:
- Client Risk Summary Report. This report is a summary of your overall risk score based on your scan, along with simple charts to show the problem areas.
- Full Network Assessment Report. This reveals hundreds of pages of end-user network activity and configuration data with details presented in line-item fashion. This report makes it easier to spot problems which need to be rectified.
- Asset Detail Report. This report categorizes all of the assets available on your network, with a schematic showing the basic network structure and each group of workstations. Each device is annotated with important identifying configuration information and is color-coded based on its status.
- External Vulnerabilities Summary Report. We will test your IP addresses and attempt to access your network from external servers. We will look for any security holes as well as any warnings generated by the system.
This automated process identifies security vulnerabilities in your network to determine if and where your system can be exploited and/or threatened. Your public servers are needed for communication and data transfer, but they can open the door to security breaches and malicious hackers. We can also assess internal networks that aren’t connected to the Internet to determine if there’s a threat from rogue software or malicious employees.
Computer Hut’s In-Depth Security Assessment uses state-of-the-art tools to find security flaws and test your network for the occurrence of these flaws. We’ll generate a report of our findings that and advise on how to tighten your network’s security.
The Computer Hut’s In-Depth Security Assessment is automated and there are no installations required. We’ll provide you with in-depth reports, including:
- Security Risk Report. A proprietary Security Risk Score along with summary charts, graphs and an explanation of the security risks found on your network.
- Security Policy Assessment Report. A detailed review of the security policies that are in place on both a domain-wide and local-machine basis.
- Shared Permission Report. Comprehensive lists of all network “shares” for each computer, detailing which users and groups have access to specific devices and files, including what level of access they have.
- User Permissions Report. Organizes permissions by user, showing all shared computers and files to which they have access.
- Internal Vulnerabilities Report. Highlights any deviation from industry standards compared to outbound port and protocol accessibility, lists available wireless networks as part of our wireless security survey and provides information on internet content accessibility.
- External Vulnerabilities Full Detail Report. A comprehensive output including security holes, warnings and information about your network security, plus a full scan that checks for and reports on all open ports. This information is essential to assess the total security of your IT network.
Call The Computer Hut today with any questions or for a no-obligation consultation regarding our Technology and Security Assessments for your network.
Call 501-907-7700 in Central Arkansas or 479-631-7200 in Northwest Arkansas.
I am interested in having a technology assessment done by The Computer Hut.
Success With Our Clients
Controller at Central Arkansas professional association